Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Five Today

My baby turned five today. I can now fully agree with all of the wise and experienced parents who have so many times told me to purpose to enjoy every moment of time with my little ones. For, as they all promised, time has a way of speeding by without my noticing. And then all of a sudden I stop to see that I have a smart, funny, cuddly, wonderful five-year-old who is already dreaming about life when she is all grown up. I have no problem waiting for that day. I am sure it will be here before I know it.


 
Little One. Gotcha day- Monday, May 5, 2008.


Little One- Wednesday, May 7, 2008.


 Birthday party- Saturday, January 12.



 Dr. Little One- Tuesday, January 15.


Birthday flowers from Daddy- Tuesday, January 15.


"Children are a gift from the Lord.
    They are a reward from him."
-Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment