Monday, April 30, 2012

Silver Linings and Lemonade

God promises to work good out of all of our situations. Sometimes, to me, it seems the good is too long in coming. And sometimes I'm too wrapped up in self pity or frustration or 'half-full' thinking to see good that is on display right in front of me. But right now, I am living fully aware of the goodness filling our home in the form of early morning snuggles and the pitter patter of two extra pairs of little feet. We wouldn't be living in the middle of this if we hadn't walked through something hard, something I would never have chosen to walk through. But here we are already experiencing good that is bringing with it unplanned and unexpected blessings.

"That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good." -Romans 8:28, The Message



Enjoying an extended visit from our cousins- Friday, April 27.





Fun at breakfast.
I like the version of the story his shadow is telling- Monday, April 30.

1 comment:

  1. love this post! :o) those shadow pictures are sweet.

    ReplyDelete