Thursday, March 8, 2012

All About Mom's Camera

With nowhere we had to be, and the only real conflict to overcome being that today is supposed to be pajama day, we decided to take the morning and go exploring. One of our favorite places to explore on a beautiful day such as today is Lake Codorus. We strapped on our muck boots (the trail we love is actually listed as being 'usually muddy in several locations') and headed out. The kids ran ahead and I took the opportunity to snap some pictures along the way.

 Little One and The Oldest forging ahead- Thursday, March 8.


 Little One stopped for just a moment, turned around to see me taking a picture, and said, "Look! This is all about mom's camera!" The Oldest turned briefly to confirm the scathing accusation, shrugged, and continued on. Little One shook her head and soon followed- Thursday, March 8.


Explorers, undaunted by Mom's photojournalism, acting natural and moving deeper still into the wilds of nature- Thursday, March 8.



Skipping stones- Thursday, March 8.


Geese. I realized today I'm not really a water fowl sort of bird lover- Thursday, March 8.


 A cool collection of trees we spotted along the way- Thursday, March 8.


 After a misstep that landed him in a little creek, The Oldest figured there would be no harm in doing some wading along the shore of the lake- Thursday, March 8.


I threw this one in just to prove that I did actually leave the house dressed in clothing today. We look like we are staring off into space because The Oldest showed me how I could flip my view finder screen around so I could see the picture while I was pointing the camera toward us. The problem with that is it's really hard to remember to look at the camera lens instead of at the adorably funny people crowded onto the little screen- Thursday, March 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment