Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Junior Photographer, School on the Trampoline, and a Tree

Little One ran in from outside yelling at the top of her lungs for me to come look at the birds in the yard. (Now there's a future bird watcher if I've ever seen one. We just have to work on the yelling at the top of her lungs part.) She wanted me to come out with my camera, but by the time I made it to the back deck I found her taking care of business herself.

Little One taking pictures of the birds in the back yard- Wednesday, March 7.


 One of the birds, by Little One- Wednesday, March 7.


 Missed the birds. Abstract shot of the garden, by Little One- Wednesday, March 7.


The Other Bird, by Little One- Wednesday, March 7.


Then we decided to move our spring tree with glass birds outside to take some pictures in the sunshine. I had much more fun taking pictures of Little One taking pictures.

Little One concentrating very hard- Wednesday, March 7.


Glass Birds, by Little One- Wednesday, March7.


Mommy still focused on Little One- Wednesday, March 7.



More glass birds, by Little One- Wednesday, March 7.


We had a review day for school today, so we decided to move school to the trampoline. Besides almost getting motion sickness from trying to read while the kids moved around, we had a great time.


Trampoline school house- Wednesday, March 7.


Then The Oldest had to go inside for piano lessons. So I grabbed my camera, and while Little One worked on pumping herself on the swings in between my giant starter pushes, I had fun photographing the budding tree in our back yard.




Budding tree- Wednesday, March 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment