Sunday, March 11, 2012

Too Tired for Too Many Words

I would look up the history of daylight savings time, because I am sure that there was a good reason that blessed somebody whenever it was initiated, but I am too tired because of the hour of sleep I didn't get last night to even type it into a search. And I'm too tired to type much more, so I'll let the pictures do most of the talking today.

The first and second songs written by our in house composer, The Oldest- Friday, March 9.






Two beautiful daughters and one handsome daddy all ready for this year's Daddy-Daughter Dance- Saturday, March 10.


Sunset over Gettysburg- Saturday, March 10.



The girls, home from the ball and back to the real world, muck boots and all- Sunday, March 11.


A bird house in the woods- Sunday, March 11.

Good night. Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment