Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Moon and a Star

We were outside until right before bedtime last night, and the moon looked amazing. So I got my camera. Not only was the moon really big and bright, but wispy clouds were passing in front of it, making for some interesting pictures. The best part of the whole thing was that all of this was happening in just the right spot so that I could take it in from the comfort of one of my deck chairs.





 
The Moon- Friday, May 4.


First Grader had her first grade concert this week. Their theme for the year was Flat Stanley and the concert featured songs from around the world. First Grader had a speaking part. She said, "Jamaica is in the Caribbean Sea and has lotsa beautiful beaches." It was pretty great. So was my zoom. We got stuck in the back section of the auditorium (I had no idea people showed up hours early to reserve seats at such events), but with my zoom, I got to enjoy all of the concert from close up with none of the wait. I heart my zoom.


 A Star- Wednesday, May 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment