Monday, May 21, 2012

Why not a Third?

I'm hoping to break the habit of days of silence followed by a burst of multiple posts, but since I'm here and not quite tired enough to head up to bed, I figure I'll just keep going. I'd like to say this one will be heavy on pictures and light on words, but I don't have too many pictures to choose from, so I think I'll go light on pictures, light on words, and leave it at that.


 Acrobats- Tuesday, May 15.



 Sack Races at Little One's end of the year preschool picnic. Check out the look of ultimate intimidation she is shooting at her competition on the starting line- Wednesday, May 16.



The Oldest's yard sale. He made $13 and learned a valuable lesson in perseverance and how to tactfully describe the flaws in things you are trying to sell- Friday, May 18.



Dance recital. When First Grader was done, My Husband leaned over and asked me, "Does she make up all those extra moves or do the other girls just not do everything in the dance?" I think it is a bit of both, but probably a little more of the making up extra moves part- Saturday, May 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment