Thursday, May 3, 2012

You Have to Watch a One Year Old Like a Hawk

I've been spoiled this spring by the fact that I have children who are old enough to go outside by themselves and require only the sporadic visual check through the window and the occasional shout out the back door to break up a tiff or review the back yard rules. But with additional little ones here this past week, I got to spend a lot of time outside making sure nobody ran into the road, fell off the trampoline, or got hit by the baseball bat swords. I was glad for bright sunshine and a camera to make use of the time spent in the great outdoors.




The bubble maker was a great source of entertainment and a very effective babysitter- Tuesday, May 1.






While bubbles flew, my crew was busy working together to create a giant Angry Birds mural in our driveway. I'm glad I had camera in hand because it was all washed away overnight- Tuesday, May 1.



When the bubble fun wore off, we moved on to roller skates. Thankfully the littlest one, who kept trying to  tackle his brother to get the roller skates off his feet, was finally tricked appeased by putting on Little One's muck boots. He spent many joyous minutes tromping up and down the sidewalk- Tuesday, May 1.



And in the midst of all of this, I was actually able to take some pictures of  the current inhabitants of my front flower bed. Thank you, Nanny Bubble Maker. You are the best- Tuesday, May 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment