Monday, January 30, 2012

Cameras

I ran into Kohl's to return something today and on the way out (via the long way through the aisles of home goods) I spotted these camera knick knacks. I couldn't quite see bringing one home, but I did see a fun picture in the making. I quickly arranged them on the shelf so they were all facing the same way and took a few pictures with the little camera I keep in my purse.

This is the picture straight from the camera. I only cropped it- Monday, January 30.


This is the picture with the color removed from the background- Monday, January 30.


This image is the result of my messing around in Photo Shop Elements. I still have lots to learn, like how to make the edges of the selected areas look a whole lot better. Picture taking is fun, but sometimes the picture making afterward is even more fun- Monday, January 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment