Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Camera's Twin

I took my camera to church today because it was stuck in a review setting I didn't like. I could have gotten on the computer and looked up the solution in the manual, but I was hoping my photo loving friend with the same camera could help me. We couldn't figure it out, but her tech-savvy husband looked it up on his i pad, and my tech-savvy husband (who wishes he had an i pad) found the setting in the hundreds of menus on my camera, and together saved the day.

This picture was the suggestion of my friend. She's taking a picture of me taking a picture of her with our twin cameras. I like it for two reasons. The first is the joy on my friend's face. She is especially beautiful behind a camera. The second is that when I uploaded the image to my computer I was pleasantly surprised to find my reflection in her lens. Wish I could say I planned that, but I didn't- Sunday, January 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment