Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Last Day of January?

As I sit down to post these pictures the thermometer is boldly declaring that it is sixty two degrees outside. Sixty two degrees- it is the last day of January! To take advantage of this odd weather treat, everybody put on wheels of some sort and hit the sidewalk.

 Sisters- Tuesday, January 31.


I love the light in Little One's braids- Tuesday, January 31.


The Oldest's first successful ride on the rip stick he got from his uncle- Tuesday, January 31.


As you can tell by the images above, I like taking pictures of my kids in action while standing behind them. I like how the focus shifts to the activity they are involved in and to their surroundings. (It's also nice not to have to worry about phony smiles, rolling eyes, or funny faces. Why do kids think it is so funny to make silly faces when their parents are trying to take nice pictures?) But since all three kiddos have such adorable mugs, here are a few pictures from the front, too.

(See what I mean. Even in the midst of super-focused concentration, he managed to produce a funny face.)


I hope you had a chance to enjoy this day as much as we did- Tuesday, January 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment