Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day Two

My time away has come to a close and I am at home once again. Here are a few pictures from my adventures today.

Just me and my shadow enjoying some time in the woods- Sunday, January 29.


This tree was covered in the prettiest blue-green. Probably not too good for the health of the tree, but great for a picture- Sunday, January 29.


I took this picture through an opening in the tree line along a portion of the Appalachian Trail- Sunday, January 29.


This is evidence of my first roadside photo stop. The sunset was beautiful on the way home and I turned around to pull into the driveway of a county maintenance shed to take some pictures. The girls were tucked in the warm van watching Tangled while I waited patiently in the cold for an opening in the traffic to get a couple of clear shots- Sunday, January 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment