Friday, January 27, 2012

I'll Get By with a Little Help from My Kids

Today's pictures are the result of some keen kid eyes.

First Grader saw this heart in the clouds- Friday, January 27.


The Oldest spotted this Mocking Bird while we were reading History. We finished up a Science unit on birds last week, and I was proud to see his bird identification skills in action- Friday, January 27.


This was my idea for a picture today (I thought it pretty cool before the cloud formation and bird sighting took center stage). As I was refilling the bird feeder yesterday, I let go of the nut that screws on the bottom and made a bit of a mess. But I thought it looked really pretty this morning with the sun shining in through the deck rails. When life gives you spilled bird seed, make a picture- Friday, January 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment