Monday, February 6, 2012

Bark and the Moon

 This tree stands in the court yard behind the church where Little One goes to preschool. I often admire it on my drive in and out as it stands in the morning sunlight. Today we arrived at preschool a good ten minutes early. All I can figure is that something must have happened to our clocks at home; we are never early for preschool. But today we were, and  I had grabbed my camera on the way out the door, so I was set for a few pictures.

 Bare branches against a blue sky- Monday, February 6.


I don't know why the bark peels like this, but I think it is beautiful- Monday, February 6.


More peeling bark. I do hope this doesn't mean the tree is sick. It's too pretty to be ill- Monday, February 6.

 I went into the kitchen to start dinner and looked out the window to see the moon making an early appearance in the sky- Monday, February 6.


I can't say that I see the man, but I do wonder what all those lines are- Monday, February 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment