Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Today's Post, Yesterday's Pictures

Home School Co-op today. I took lots of pictures there, but they are almost all of other people's children and not nearly as interesting as the pictures of birds and trees I took yesterday afternoon. So, I'll throw one photo in from today, just to prove I did in fact pick up my camera, but then it's on to yesterday's birds and trees.

Today's new memory work- Tuesday, February 28.


 Bird, tree, and sky- Monday, February 27.


Bird, tree, and sky again. Shift of focus to the bird- Monday, February 27.


 Tree and sky. I like the clouds and light in this one- Monday, February 27.


I think this might be a sparrow of some sort. Not sure. Whoever he is, he was greatly enjoying the last direct rays of the sun- Monday, February 27.


A cheeky little guy. Every time I'd walk around the tree to take a picture of him from the front, he would flit to the next branch and point his backside in my direction- Monday, February 27. 


More trees and sky- Monday, February 27.


 It seems strange to watch the sun begin to sink so early when it is warm enough to be outside in short sleeves. But you won't find me complaining. Well, except for the little bugs that were flying around my head. Little bugs are bad enough in the summer, but in February. Really?! Not cool. Not cool at all- Monday, February 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment