Sunday, February 5, 2012

Rays of Sunshine and My Husband

I love my husband. I like him, too, most of the time. Like today when he was driving all of us to our desired destination and he willingly pulled into the fire station parking lot so I could take a picture, I really liked him then. When he started driving away because I was taking too long, not so much. Another time I really liked him today was when he let me eat over half of his chili-cheese fries at lunch. And then when he humored me by letting me pose him in just the right light for a picture he needs for something or other and humored me again by looking at all the different little editing things I did to it in P.S.E., I liked him a lot, too. I love my husband and I really do like him, too, most of the time.

The picture from the fire station parking lot- Sunday, February 5.


 My husband- Sunday, February 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment