Friday, February 24, 2012

A Threat from Within

I've done most of my blogging today on a post from last week. As promised, I added some pictures from the past (and more commentary than I intended) to the post Now and Then.

The picture today is a scene on top of my relatively new, red dryer, which is still new enough for me to smile a giddy smile every time I do laundry.

This band of ruffians is the ragtag group of prisoners I have captured this week. They have been secretly trying to amass an army in my dryer for as long as I can remember. When I capture one, I quickly place him, and any weapons or supplies, in the small prison I have set up on the washing machine. When the jail (a plastic cup) starts to overflow, I work out a deal with the leader of the group, a young boy who has a bad habit of keeping things in his pockets, for the release of the members of his rebel army. Never a dull moment in the life of a stay-at-home mom- Friday, February 24. 

No comments:

Post a Comment