Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Remains of the Day

Upon coming downstairs later than usual, due to three kids who managed to co-ordinate a much needed sleeping in (well, the early riser came snuggling into my bed, early as usual, but actually fell back asleep today), I found the counters to be full of reminders of the nice time we had with our friends over dinner last night. The dishwasher had filled up quickly and we left quite a pile of dishes, rinsed and soaking, awaiting their turn at a wash today.

Even dirty dishes look better in the morning- Sunday, February 26.


My spoon rest greatly enjoyed his overnight swim. He works so hard, he deserved it- Sunday, February 26.


With much homeschool planning to do this afternoon, I picked a sunny spot on the floor by the glass doors. I took advantage of the built-in sundial and packed it up when the warm rays moved on- Sunday, February 26.


The Christian Flag, A Collaborative Effort. Idea by First Grader. Construction by The Oldest. Photo by me- Sunday, February 26.


No comments:

Post a Comment